Thursday, July 25, 2013

Frogs Do Not Always Enjoy Water

 Let it rain, let it rain.
I need rain to disguise the tears in my eyes.
Oh, let it rain.
Oh, yeah, yeah listen.
I'm a man and I got my pride.
Give me rain or I'm gonna stay inside.
Let it rain.   
-The Temptations, Song Lyrics


For a creature that ostensibly loves the water, this 
tiny frog sure doesn't want to get wet. 

In a picture shot by photographer Penkdix Palme, a tiny 
tree frog seems to be seeking shelter underneath a leaf during a harsh rain in East Java, Indonesia. The amphibian casually 
clings to a leaf that has become an umbrella. Palme said 
the little creature didn't let go for thirty minutes. 

When the rain stopped, the frog just casually hopped away. Fortunately for Palme, he didn't have to go far to get the shot; 
the amazing sight happened in his neighbor's garden. 





No comments:

In the Spotlight

Son & Father : The Two Edgar Kaufmanns

Grace Stoops Kaufmann, wife of the famous owner of Fallingwater, Bear Run, second wife to Edgar Kaufmann, Sr. Far from dying at the Kaufmann...